- For more on Standards-Based Grading, check out our "SBG-An Ongoing Conversation" link in Important Links (updated weekly).
- "TO ENSURE ALL STUDENTS GRADUATE"
- Would you like to show and sell your business products at the Saddle Ridge Harvest Hoedown? Booth rentals are $10.00. Your information should be submitted to our PTO by September 30th.
- Lifetouch - Fall Pictures for Students and Staff - September 19th
- Saddle Ridge Fall Ball - Elementary and Middle School Dance - Friday, September 26th - 3:00 to 5:00 P.M.
- Make plans to attend our Harvest Hoedown. This event will be held on Saturday, October 4th from 2:00 to 5:00 P.M.
- Please take note of our new student drop-off and pick-up procedures!
- Check out our Business Partners page! These companies have made generous contributions to Saddle Ridge.